The Group operates through two divisions: the Ferries Division, whose principal activities include passenger and RoRo freight shipping services under the Irish Ferries brand together with ship chartering activities, and the Container and Terminal Division, whose principal activities include LoLo shipping activities under the Eucon brand and the operation of two container terminals, Dublin Ferryport Terminals (DFT) and Belfast Container Terminal (BCT), within the two main ports on the island of Ireland.
- Modern fleet of multi-purpose ferries and LoLo container vessels operating between the Republic of Ireland and Britain and Continental Europe, and on charter.
- Capacity to operate up to 37 daily sailings, increasing to 47 during 2022.
- Key passenger and freight positions on short sea routes between the Republic of Ireland to Britain, and Britain to Continental Europe.
- Inclusive package holidays to the Republic of Ireland, Britain and France.
- Vessel chartering activities both within and outside the Group.
Container and Terminal Division
- Container shipping services between Ireland and Continental Europe, operating a modern vessel fleet and equipment.
- Full door-to-door container transport service between Ireland and over 20 countries.
- Strategically located container terminals in Ireland’s main ports of Dublin and Belfast.
|Ferries||Container & Terminal|